Do you want to become a better entrepreneur? Well who doesn’t, right?
Here are 53 things to keep in mind if you want to be a better entrepreneur:
- Don’t let emotions cloud your decisions.
- Accept criticism, no matter who gives it to you.
- Never stop networking.
- Learn from your own mistakes.
- Learn from other people’s mistakes.
- Around every corner lies an opportunity for you to sell something.
- Don’t get too greedy… pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
According to Wikipedia Twitter is a free social networking and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author’s profile page and delivered to the author’s subscribers who are known as followers. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends or, by default, allow open access. Ever since late 2009, users can follow lists of authors instead of following individual authors. All users can send and receive tweets via the Twitter website, Short Message Service (SMS) or external applications. While the service itself costs nothing to use, accessing it through SMS may incur phone service provider fees.
How does twitter working according to HowStuffWorks
Many social networking Web siteshave lots of bells and whistles. Sites like MySpace and Facebook let users build profiles, upload pictures, incorporate multimedia, keep a blogand integrate useful or bizarre programs into homepages. But one Web company with a very simple service is rapidly becoming one of the most talked-about social networking service providers: Twitter.
So what does Twitter do? When you sign up with Twitter, you can use the service to post and receive messages to a network of contacts. Instead of sending a dozen e-mails or text messages, you send one message to your Twitter account, and the service distributes it to all your friends. Members use Twitter to organize impromptu gatherings, carry on a group conversation or just send a quick update to let people know what’s going on. Continue reading
Many business owners shy away from Facebook, because they believe it is only for children or reconnecting with long lost family members and friends. Although Facebook is resource when it comes to reconnecting with family members and friends it can also be a powerful marketing tool.
Facebook has over 350 million members that need . . .
- memories captured by a professional
- event(s) catered by a professional
- taxes prepared by a professional
- make-up done by a professional
- real estate sold by a professional
- and so much more
Below is a great video from AmazingVideos Tours that will take your through setting up your page step-by-step.
“Mashable has been building a vast archive of how-to guides on everything from professional networking to planning a vacation online — what better time to release a combined list than at the beginning of a new decade?”
LiveStream (see link below) allows you to stream video and/or audio in real time across the internet for free for up to 25 viewers if the channel is not verified and unlimited viewers if channel is verified. If you choose the premium version of LiveStream, then your content is automatically set up for unlimited viewers.
According to Wikipedia “Ning is a company co-founded by Marc Andreessen (of Netscape fame) and Gina Bianchini. It launched its service in October 2005. Ning is an online platform for creating social websites and social networks. The websites running on its service are built in standard PHP and the platform itself is built in Java.” One difference between Ning and other social groups is Ning allows you to create your own social network groups. Ning allows you to customize your group’s colors, upload images and blogs, start discussions and so much more. I am test driving Ning and started by own social network group last weekend dedicated to helping others find FREE and close to free marketing tips. Everyone on the groups shares tips and are networking with one another. Woo hoo!!! The link for my site is: http://internetmarketingtipsandtricks.ning.com/The best thing about Ning is it’s FREE!!!
“The First Social Networking that pays it’s user”
I joined a few weeks back after a friend sent me an invitation to join. I did not use the site until yesterday, and so far I am having a ball.
Yuwie is a social networkers dream come true. You can upload images to share and create blogs (drag and drop) / bulletins / clubs and so much more.
The site is a great way to promote your business as well as meet people that you might not otherwise have the opportunity to meet that share the same views, hobbies, etc. that you do.
Revenue is generated between the 10th and 15th of the month for the previous month. I will keep you posted about the revenue.
You can find me on yuwie at http://www.yuwie.com/aprilsims
- RT @ELLEmagazine: Here's What Michelle Obama is Doing After Leaving the White House bit.ly/2jXFwGy https://t.co/AB72cboky6 3 hours ago
- RT @CNNPolitics: The final days inside the Obama White House cnn.it/2iNiDry https://t.co/h2nyd1mXWh 3 hours ago
- RT @SherriEShepherd: if you think me dodging a snake was funny, come out to the @OntarioImprov this Thurs 1/19 at 8pm as I host @Therealscr… 3 hours ago
- RT @ManagersDiary: "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ?Confucius?#business?#leadership 3 hours ago
- RT @Essence: 13 places to buy great plus-size workout clothes: trib.al/sPnbdjb https://t.co/MeTy9aazb8 3 hours ago